AAU admission list is out – The management of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma, Edo State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Management of Ambrose Alli University(AAU) has released the merit and supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who choose Ambrose Alli University can now check their admission status online.
How To Check AAU Admission List 2020/2021 Online
- Go to the AAU Ekpoma admission status checking portal at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Fill your registration number and surname in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Now, I will show you how to accept/reject the admission offer on the CAPS portal.
Admission status pending, please check back later.
If your AAU Admission status of utme2019 says status pending, please check back later. It means you have not been offered admission yet. It doesn’t mean that you will not be admitted Feel free to keep checking until the admission process is over in 2020.
Pay attention: ASUU Strike: FG Agrees To Share The Contentious Earned Allowances Between ASUU And Non-Academic Staff Unions 2020
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth, and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space are blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.