Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Remedial admission form is out. Closing date is December 31st, 2020. see the requirements and application process below;
This is to inform the general public that, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Remedial programme run by the University in the 2020/2021 Academic session which will commence from MONDAY 19 OCTOBER, 2020 to THURSDAY 31″ DECEMBER, 2020.
Pay attention: ASUU Strike: The Federal Government Has Agreed To Release N30bn Earned Academic Allowance to the University Lecturers.
The Nine (9) Months Remedial intensive programme will prepare candidates to gain admission into the University upon acquiring the minimum requirement and other universities as approved by the Federal Government.
The following Faculties/College are available in the University:
1. Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology.
2. Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology.
3. Faculty of Environmental Technology
4. Faculty of Management Technology.
5. Faculty of Technology Education.
6. Faculty of Science.
7. College of Medicine.
1. Applicants MUST have a minimum of (2) credits in any of the sciences, social sciences or commercial subjects.
2. Candidates MUST register for 2021 JAMB (UTME) l) Candidates MUST register and pass at credit level, the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient before being admitted in their selected courses.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Interested applicants should visit www.atbu.edu.ng/rems to download RRR for the application forms. Only RRR generated from this website will be accepted for login into the Registration portal.
2. Applicants are to pay N5,000.00 for the form using the generated RRR from (1) above at the ATBU Microfinance Bank or any commercial bank all over the country.
3. Applicants should then proceed for online registration via www.atbu.edu.ng/rems.
4. While completing the form, applicant’s picture (120px X 120px and 40kb) and O’level details will be required.
Applicants with awaiting SSCE or NECO result can also apply.
5. After completing the application form, prospective candidates are advised to make a printout of the completed form and submit to the Directorate liaison office at Yelwa campus, StudentAffairs Unit, ATBU, Bauchi.
Candidates are advised to strictly follow the registration guidelines as clearly stated on the University website.
For more information kindly visit the University website:https://www.atbu.edu.ng/web/front
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.