Adamu Tafawa Balewa College of Education, Kangere Notice On Resumption Of Academic Activities 2020
This is to inform all Students of the College that the Academic Board sat in an emergency meeting today, Monday, 2 November, 2020 and resolved that Students be recalled for resumption of the 2020/2021 Academic Activities.
All students are therefore to note the development and particularly the following resolutions:
1. The calendar for Academic activities earlier suspended as a result of t closure of the College due to the COVID-19 Pandemic is hereby reinstatecd with modification.
2. That the suspended First Semester examinations for NCEI, Diploma 1, Pre- NCE, Pre-Diploma, Certificate and Basic Courses are now to be taken as from the 16th November, 2020. Students are therefore called upon to resume on Monday, 9 November, 2020 for short but extensive revision that will take place from the 9″- 13″ November, 2020.
3. Resuming students sitting for the First Semesters 2020/2021 examinations are to note that they will only be allowed to sit for the examinations upon the payment of Registration Fees and getting fully registered. Only at this point that examination pass/card wil be issued to them. Students are advised to log on to www.coekangere.cdu.ng to compiete their registration.
4. Registration for returning Students for NCE I1, NCE I1, and Diploma ll is commencing on 9 November, 2020 while that of the Second Semester NCE 1, Diploma Pre-NCE, Pre-Diploma, Certificate and Basic courses commences from the 24 November, 2020 a day after the completion of their examinations. Students are advised to log on to wwW.coekangere.ccdu.ng to register, please.
5. Lectures for all the regular returnees will commence from the first week of December, 2020.
The Provost, the Academic Board, and the entire Management welcome the students from the long break and urge them to ensure that they abide by the guidelines of the Presidential Task Force Committee on COVID-19.
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.