BIDAPOLY Releases Calendar For 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Management of Federal Polytechnic Bida, (BIDAPOLY) has released the proposed academic calendar for the 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 academic sessions. According to the Polytechnic Academic board, academic activities will resume on Monday, October 21st, 2020.
The breakdown of academic activities is as follows;
1) 21st October 2020: All students return to campus HND 1 HND II ND II and ND I
2) 21st October 2020: Online registration begins for all returning students including HNDI and ND I 2019/2020 Newly admitted students
3) 22nd October 2020: Lectures begins for all returning students
4) 22nd October 2020: SIWES students download the new letter and commence SIWES
5) 22nd October 2020: Completion of all outstanding project of 2018/2019 session
6) 9th November,2020: Departmental board meeting for consideration of results
7) 11th November 2020: School board Of studies meeting for consideration of results
8) 12th November 2020: Academic board business results scrutiny committee meeting
9) 18th November,2020: Statutory academic board meeting
10) 5th December 2020: End of SIWES
11) 7th December 2020: Lectures begins for SIWES students
12) 7th December 2020: Departmental board meeting
13) 8th December 2020: School boards of studies meeting
14) 9th December 2020: Statutory academic board meeting
15) 23rd December 2020: Christmas break
16) 4th January 2021: Resumption from Christmas break
17) 4th January 2021: Online registration begins for HND I and ND I New students
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.