On the Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists, This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check Federal College of Education Zaria Admission Lists
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
PAY ATTENTION: Federal College of Education Okene Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
We congratulate all the successfully admitted candidates.
If you find this helpful, kindly share with your friends using the share button below either with WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter.
Also, be a part of our email subscriber’s community by inputting when prompted to enter your email. For you to be well informed on the newest updates.