FUDutsinma Predegree Admission Form For 2020/2021 Session Out
This is to invite all qualified and interested candidates to apply for either the Preliminary or Remedial Programmes of the School of Basic and Preliminary Studies (SOBAPS), Federal University Dutsinma for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Preliminary studies
- Remedial Studies
Objectives of the School:
- Offer Pre-degree training for Preliminary students in Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses;
- Offer training for Remedial students to remedy their ‘O’ level deficiency;
- Assist SOBAPS students to gain admission direct into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; and
- Make SOBAPS Students familiar with University system.
Procedure for Application and Payment
All interested candidates (Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses) are advised to follow the below procedures:
- Visit our application portal at http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application, locate and click to start the application at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Fill and submit the “Application Form”.
- A “Payment Transaction Slip” is generated for you, on it you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
- Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only) using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- log on unto remita.net
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘SOGAPS Application Form’ option.
- On the ‘Description’ box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only
- On the purpose box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’, complete the form and print then proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
- Returns to the Portal (http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application) enter your Application Form Number and email address to continue your application.
- Complete and submit the full application form with accurate data.
Pay attention: Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta (FECABK) centre for degree programmes in affiliation with University of Ibadan
- For Preliminary studies: – A candidate should possess at least five (5) credits in Eng, Maths, and three subjects in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences courses.
- For Remedial studies: – A candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences subjects.
Candidates should note the following:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 08163164134, 08037563465, and 08069470532.
Note: Regularly check our website: http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng for up-to-date information regarding your admission status.
Usman Lawal (AO)
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.