FUPRE Postpones Its Post UTME Screening Exercise, previously scheduled to hold from 23rd November, to 11th December, 2020,
Following the directive from JAMB that institutions yet to conduct the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise should not do so until the conclusion of the NECO Examination, it has become imperative for FUPRE to further postpone the date for the conduct of her Post UTME
In view of this, the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, previously scheduled to hold from Monday, 23rd November – Friday 4th December, 2020, will now hold from Monday, 30th November – Friday 11th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
Pay attention:College of Education,Warri In Affiliation With The University of Benin, Is Currently Admitting Students For 2020/2021 Academic Session
The registration exercise which commenced on Wednesday 12th August, 2020, has also been extended till Wednesday 25th November, 2020 to allow candidates more time to register.
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ASSIGNED DATES FROM 23RD – 27TH NOVEMBER, 2020 SHOULD REPRINT THEIR CONFIRMATION PAGE TO CHECK THEIR NEW EXAMINATION DATE, WHILE CANDIDATES WHOSE DATES FALL BETWEEN 30TH NOVEMBER – 4TH DECEMBER, 2020 ARE TO RETAIN AND USE THE DATES ALREADY ASSIGNED TO THEM.
FUPRE Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, screening dates, and registration deadline for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Cost is N2000. The registration deadline is 25th November, 2020. See the full details below;
This is to inform all candidates who chose the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, as their first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), that registration for the 2020/2021 Post UTMEexercise has commenced.
Method of Application
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000) only, as screening fee.
2) Applicants should visithttps://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ and follow the registration instructions on the website to complete their Post UTME registration.
3) The exercise commences on Wednesday 12thAugust, 2020 and ends on Wednesday 2nd September, 2020
Guidelines on Registration
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
Important Notice to Candidates on UTME Cut-Off Marks
Candidates are to note the following UTME cut-off marks for programmes in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources:
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above
Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score.
PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course.
While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.