Imo State University Owerri, IMSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session is not yet out.
As soon as the admission list comes out, we will update this page accordingly. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will be very pleased to answer you.
The Management and Authorities of Imo State University, IMSU is using this medium to announce to the general public of her just-released Admission List. In other words, IMSU Admission List 1st,2nd,3rd,4th, and DE batches are out online already and every details needed to check IMSU Admission List is right in this article.
However, The notice of the admission list was made known from the university’s Official Website @ www.imsu.edu.ng on the 17th of September 2019 respectively.
In light of this, if you have been searching for IMSU Admission List, details on how to check IMSU Admission, acceptance fee details and IMSU Admission latest news online, you should have it in mind that this article contains everything you need to know. I enjoin you to painstakingly go through this article.
How To Check IMSU Admission List 2020/2021
According to the instruction, only the eligible candidates who choose IMSU as the first choice in JAMB, bought IMSU post UTME screening form, and participated in IMSU Post UTME examinations shall be eligible for admission.
Only then should proceed to check their IMSU Admission Status by following these methods.
- Candidates are to visit the IMSU Online Admission Status Checking Portal
- Select your session (i.e. 2019/2020) and click on the ‘submit’ button
- Generate an invoice and proceed to the bank for payment
- After payment, you can proceed to check your admission status from the link in step 1.
Note: The IMSU admission checking PIN is currently sold at IMSU Microfinance Bank, Imo State Microfinance Bank, UBA, Zenith bank for N1,200.00 only.
How to Check IMSU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
IMSU Acceptance Fee Payment
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Imo State University (IMSU) for the 2018/2019 academic session that the management has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and also activated the portal for the payment of the fee.
All the candidates offered admission into IMSU are required to make a payment of N70,000 (Seventy thousand naira only) as an acceptance fee.
IMSU acceptance fee payment procedure:
Note: You must have verified your account before you can pay the acceptance fee (see how to verify accountHERE). If you have verified yours, follow the procedure outlined below to pay your IMSU acceptance fee;
- Go to http://22.214.171.124/IMSU/Login.aspx.
- Login with your verified username and password to pay your IMSU admission acceptance fee
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.