You will get your jamb syllabus for agriculture for the UTME 2020 here. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Agriculture is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Stimulate and sustain their interest in Agriculture.
- Acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Agriculture.
- Acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data.
- Stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Agriculture.
The syllabus is divided into five sections as given below:
- General Agriculture
- Animal Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Technology
Download the PDF version of the syllabus here.
It is essential for you to use this in conjunction with your Textbooks. You should see our guide on materials needed for jamb.
I hope you will make good use of this jamb syllabus for Agriculture very well. Kindly share this article with friends and colleagues who would be needing this.