You will get your jamb syllabus for physics for the UTME 2020 here. The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Physics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- Sustain their interest in physics;
- Develop attitude relevant to physics that encourage accuracy, precision, and objectivity;
- Interpret physical phenomena, laws, definitions, concepts and other theories;
- Demonstrate the ability to solve correctly physics problems using relevant theories and concepts.
This syllabus is divided into many sections like:
- Measurement and Units
- Scalars and Vectors
- Gravitational Field
- Equilibrium of Forces etc
Download the pdf version of the syllabus here to get to know about the remaining sections.
I hope you will make good use of this jamb syllabus for physics very well. Kindly share this article with friends and colleagues who would be needing this.