LASU Admission List (first batch and second batch) are out – Candidates that participated in the Lagos State University (LASU) 2020/2021 online post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Is the LASU admission list 2020/2021 out? How do I check the LASU admission list 2020/2021 out? These questions will be answered serially in this article. Do enjoy!
The general public is hereby informed that the LASU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released online. Those who participated in the LASU admission screening exercise can now proceed and check if the names are among those considered for admission.
How To Check LASU Admission List 2020/2021
To check your Admission status on LASU portal, kindly follow the below procedures attentively.
- Go to LASU admission status checking portal at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/UTME/index.php (for UTME candidates) or https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening/de/ (for Direct Entry candidates).
- Enter your UTME Number in the appropriate column and click on ‘Download Report’ to access your LASU admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Pay attention: ASUU Reacts To School Resumption(October 12)
How To Check LASU Admission List On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
All successfully Admitted Candidates in the 2019/2020 Lagos State University Admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are hereby informed that the ONLINE payment of NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00)has commenced, effective Monday 19th November, 2018.
Admitted Candidates MUST also pay ONLINE a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000.00) only, for the Medical Screening (note that the Medical screening must be done at the LASU Health Centre, Ojo Campus).
How To Pay LASU Acceptance Fee 2020
Kindly follow the outlined guide below to pay your LASU acceptance fee. Do not pay this money to any one but to the University’s Official payment Portal as described below.
Visit LASU New e-payment portal @: http://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default.php and supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2019 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.