Nigerian Police Academy 2020.
Latest Update: The Hon. Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammadu Maigari Dingyadi, Katukan Sokoto, on recommendation of the Commandant of Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, AIG Zanna M. Ibrahim mni, has approved the following:
1) Screening exercise for RC 8 is suspended until further notice in line with JAMB circular (which directed all post UTME screenings be conducted after Nov 18) and because of the ongoing NECO examinations. All shortlisted candidates are advised to await a new schedule for the exercise. All parents and wards are warned to be wary of scammers who are in the habit of extorting them with the promise of securing admissions.
2) That school activity resumes effective 1st of November 2020. Cadets are warned to report immediately and avoid sanctions for lateness. Similarly, cadets are to arrange for face masks in their respective Course colors and be ready to abide by the NCDC protocols.
The Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) 8th regular course list of successful candidates for interview has been published. The names of successful candidates and the interview dates and details have been provided. See details below;
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful in the selection examination of the Seventh Regular Course of the Degree Programme of the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil, Kano held on Saturday 17th September 2020.
The successful candidates are invited to appear for an interview before the Selection Board in Three batches as categorized below:
They are invited to appear for an interview before the Selection Board in Three batches as categorized below:
Pay attention: Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2020/2021
Batch schedule and Interview dates.
BATCH ONE: Sat 21st – Fri 30th Oct, 2020
BATCH TWO: Sat 31st Oct – Fri 6th Nov, 2020
BATCH THREE: Sat 7th Nov – Fri 13th Nov, 2020
1. Akwa Ibom
3. Cross River
BATCH FOUR: Sat 14th Nov – Fri 20th Nov, 2020
4. FCT, Abuja
Check names of successful candidates for the NPA Interview
The names of the successful candidates have been published on the website. CLICK HERE to access it
Please take note of the following;
2. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy
3. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
5. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government. Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same State of the rank of Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
d. Original UTME (JAMB) result slip 2020
e. Police Academy examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
f. Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
g. Proof of choosing Police Academy as First Choice
6. Candidates who fail to bring along with the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
c. Face mask
e. Sufficient money for Feeding, transport to and from Wudil.
f. Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
g. All and sundry are warned that no correspondence of any form will be entertained in respect of the candidates or the selection process.
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.