Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management (RECTEM) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
RECTEM ND Courses.
- Business Administration and Management
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
RECTEM Admission Requirments.
a. ND Accountancy/ND Business Administration and Management
- Credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in English Language, Mathematics plus 2/3 credits in Commercial Subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
Pay attention: Forms for the Nigerian Police Academy 2020
b. ND Architectural Technology:
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and 2 other credits from Economics/Biology/Geography/Chemistry/Fine Art/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
c. Quantity Surveying:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any 2 credits from Economics/Commerce/Technical Drawing/Fine Art/Geography/Chemistry/Further Maths/Woodwork/Biology/Metalwork at not more than 2 sittings.
d. Estate Management & Valuation:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Credit in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science and another one credit in Geography/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
e. Computer Science:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Physics, Mathematics plus two credits in Statistics/Geography/Further Maths/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science/Computer Science at not more than 2 sittings.
f. Science Laboratory Technology:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language and Mathematics plus two Credits in Physics/Biology/Agricultural Science/Chemistry and one Credit in Technical Drawing/Metalwork/ Woodwork/Basic Electricity/Geography/Further Maths/Fine Art at not more than 2 sittings.
g. Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering Technology:
- SSCE/NTC/WASC/GCE O/L/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one other credit from Technical Drawing/Basic Electronics/Electricity/Auto Mechanics/Metalwork/Further Maths/Geography at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for RECTEM Post UTME Form.
Prospective candidates should visit the College Website: https://rectem.edu.ng/apply/ and follow the instructions thereby.
Thanks for reading this article, you should check out other articles. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get future updates about admissions in Nigeria. Kindly share this articles with friends and colleagues who will definitely benefit from it.