On the RULES AND REGULATIONS OF WAEC EXAMINATIONS, we are going to show you the rules and regulations to follow for the upcoming West African Examination Council.
(1) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(2) Candidates are to start their Registration by emailing their fingerprints.
(3) Entries must be accompanied with good quality (not “wait and get”) passport size photographs.
Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
(4) Registration pin/code purchased in any location can be used for uploading entries from anywhere.
(5) Candidates should study carefully, the information on the website before registration.
(6) Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download on the website
(7) Candidates who lose their registration pin/code will purchase another card.
(8) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
(9) The entire results of candidates who make more than one entry will be canceled.
(10) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
(11) Cellular phones and electronic organizers are not allowed in the examination halls.
(12) Involvement in examination malpractices is not allowed in the examination halls.
(13) No request for amendment/correction will be entertained or any information which the candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration after the conduct of the examination.
You should follow the rules religiously and also make sure to pray and be well prepared for the exams.
We wish you luck in the exam.
If you find this helpful, kindly share with your friends using the share button below either with WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter.
Also, be a part of our email subscriber’s community by inputting when prompted to enter your email. For you to be well informed on the newest updates.