The authorities of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) have released the supplementary admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various first-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIOSUN supplementary admission list has been uploaded online and it is accessible on the university’s admission status checking portal.
How to Check UNIOSUN Supplementary Admission List
- Go to the institution’s admission status checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/returning/.
- Select your application type and provide your JAMB registration number & password in the required field,
- Finally, click on sign-in button to access your UNIOSUN admission status.
NOTE: The password required to Sign In here is the one you created during your registration
PAY ATTENTION: WAEC Timetable for 2021/2022 May/June Examinations
Candidates that made it to UNIOSUN supplementary admission list are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Congratulations to all the candidates admitted into the UNIOSUN degree programmes.